Beechwood Childcare was established in 1991 by Janette Price,
following many years experience providing childcare in the voluntary
sector. We provide a high standard of care and education for children,
fostering their individuality as they grow. To this end Beechwood
operates with the following aims in mind:
- To provide a safe and stimulating environment for all children.
- To involve parents and the community for the good of all
- To actively promote an equal opportunity policy for all
- To be involved with different agencies responsible for the
and education of children.
- To provide in-service training for all staff members, as
of any childcare provision is ultimately dependent on the
abilities, attitudes and commitment of the adults.
- To understand that children and families have a wide range
we endeavour to cater for all individual needs.
- To respect all children, valuing and nurturing their